SALARIED GP OR PARTNER
READ OUR PRACTICE PROFILE HERE.
An exciting opportunity to join a friendly, patient-focused practice in Somerset, located within easy reach of Taunton, Bristol and the Somerset coast.
This is a golden opportunity for both newly qualified GPs or experienced GPs to come and join a forward-looking, dynamic, multi-disciplinary team.
Purpose-built premises just off the M5 (junction 24)
Paper light, PMS practice using EMIS web
Practice nurse-led chronic disease management
ST3 and Practice nurse training practice
CQC inspected January 2016 – overall good rating with areas of outstanding practice identified
High QOF achievement and enhanced services
Friendly and supportive team, including dedicated prescription team
Strong links with local Federation practices
What we can offer:
- 4-6 sessions per a week (negotiable)
- A very competitive salary, 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week study leave.
- Medical indemnity fees paid
- Active support and encouragement to develop special interests
- Bi-weekly protected clinical education meeting
- Daily morning coffee/get-together for all clinicians
- No OOH but local sessions available
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Kathy Bartley, Practice Manager on 01278 411520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT (2 DAYS PER WEEK)
Become Part of Our Team:
We are looking to appoint an experienced Health Care Assistant, NVQ 2/3 qualified, to join our Treatment Room and become part of our friendly practice team. Proven experience of phlebotomy essential and working in General Practice an advantage. Other duties to include health screening, ECG, blood pressure monitoring and wound management.
What we can offer:
- 15 hours per week (week days)
- Support from other nurses, HCA and GP’s
- Excellent opportunities for training and personal development
- A competitive rate of pay
- An opportunity to join the NHS Pension Scheme
Informal Enquiries to:
Mrs Kathy Bartley, Practice Manager K.email@example.com or
Mrs Alison Williams, Nurse Manager Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications:
Monday 14th May 2018